Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
- Vesoulis ZA, Liao SM, Mathur AM. Delayed cord clamping is associated with improved dynamic cerebral autoregulation and decreased incidence of intraventricular hemorrhage in preterm infants. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2019 May 2. PubMed PMID: 31046516.
- Vesoulis ZA, Liao SM, Mathur AM. Late failure of cerebral autoregulation in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy is associated with brain injury: a pilot study. Physiol Meas. 2018 Dec 7;39(12):125004. PubMed PMID: 30270845.
- Vesoulis ZA, Liao SM, Mathur AM. Gestational age-dependent relationship between cerebral oxygen extraction and blood pressure. Pediatr Res. 2017 Dec;82(6):934-939. PubMed PMID: 28902182.
- Vesoulis ZA, Liao SM, Trivedi SB, Ters NE, Mathur AM. A novel method for assessing cerebral autoregulation in preterm infants using transfer function analysis. Pediatr Res. 2016 Mar;79(3):453–459. PMCID: PMC4821724.
- Liao SM-C, Rao R, Mathur AM. Head Position Change Is Not Associated with Acute Changes in Bilateral Cerebral Oxygenation in Stable Preterm Infants during the First 3 Days of Life. Am J Perinatol. 2015 Jun;32(7):645–652. PMCID: PMC4624398